A Regency Invitation

This is the Blog of the Book! Read all about the process by which Regency authors Joanna Maitland, Elizabeth Rolls and Nicola Cornick wrote collaboratively to create the story of the Regency House Party of the Season! A Regency Invitation is published in November 2005 from Harlequin Historicals.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

I am a historian by training and a writer by profession. My books reflect my enduring fascination with history, folklore and myth. Join me and step into the story!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Apology -- not part of main blog

[Note to blog readers. Apologies for the post below. It refuses to move up the page, or across to the right where it should be. I have tried to correct it -- believe me, I have tried -- but without success. So, if you want to read the latest excerpt from our blog, please scroll down past this apology. Of course, you may not find this post either, since this one also refuses to be in the right place.

That's what happens when the blogger, like me, is not very experienced. One day, I might find out what I've done. Best wishes, and apologies again. Joanna]

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

There's nothing actually unusual about that post on my computer - maybe you solved whatever problem there was, and haven't cleared the older version out of your cache?

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home